Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Pictures for Today

Thank you to all who have been praying for me.  Here are a few pictures I thought you would enjoy as I progress on my BMT journey! 
From this Christmas tree...
To this- nothing! I'm free!

The Masked Bandits- John and Chuckles

The gang visiting-I think there were three different games going! 


The daytime view from my room- Severance Hall, the newer buildings of University Hospitals, and much of the campus of Case Western.  The night view is harder to capture, because of the street lights.  

The Healing Garden at the Seidman Cancer Center.  There is a beautiful  labryinth in the center of the conch shaped garden, with fountainsand benches.  At night, the outline of the garden is lit up in different colors! 


Visiting with family...

And friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment