Thank you for your prayers and notes and acts of encouragement for Jennifer, as she is doing day 5 in the Pediatric ICU.
Praise to The Lord in answering several prayers:
- We have a good attending Doc and got started in the right assessment and plan of treatment
- she had a PICC line placed successfully to help alleviate the iv line issues
- she has been relatively stable through the day, with her respiratory levels in the 20s and 30s
- avoided the bronchoscope procedure for the day, which was deemed to be too risky now
Please pray for
- All respiratory levels to get better and be weaned off the C-PAP tomorrow
- Be able to take and keep down the 4 doses of oral meds/day which were started today for a type of Pneumonia
- Get we'll enough to start on oral fluids (they just started feeding her thru IV today after 4 days) and eventually some food (she says she is hungry :-(
- To be transferred out of ICU to regular room, or better yet, home !!
But now thus saith the Lord that created thee, O Jacob,
and he that formed thee, O Israel,
Fear not:for I have redeemed thee,
I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.
Vijay & Ammu Anand