Friday, March 15, 2013

T-5; T-4; T-3 and counting!


My good intentions of daily blogging have quickly fallen by the wayside.  The past few days have been spent in bed...trying to keep food down!  Currently I'm on a winning streak of keep one meal a day down! Half of the anti-emetic (i.e. anti-puking) medications make me super drowsy, so I almost immediately fall asleep after I receive it...which means I've been doing a whole lot of la-la-land. I've slept through two sets of visitors, and two different movies! I've also been put on 24-hr insulin, with a bolus insulin shot before meals.  

Please pray that my nausea and vomiting would come under control, and that my sugars would stabilize.  

Just 2 days left until our countdown to T-0, on Monday!  Well, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  


No comments:

Post a Comment