Tuesday, December 31, 2013

How Sweet A Honey Baked Ham Is!

For our first Ronald McDonald House dinner we were very thankful to have the sponsorship of Swagelok Company.  For our second dinner, however, we needed to find our own resources, which proved harder than we first expected, as many stores have donation policies that they strictly adhere to! 

Given the holiday season, I really wanted to do a ham, so I contact the Honey Baked Ham to see if they would be willing to donate some meat for our dinner.  I was overwhelmed with their generosity!

I was first directed to the regional director, Mr. Bill Walters.  While he was unable to specifically provide meat, he mailed me several generous coupons.  At our local Honey Baked Ham store (in Fairlawn OH), I was assisted by employee Mr. Matt.  He was helpful in assuring me he would combine the coupons, and guided me in which ham would best suit our needs, as I've never gotten a Honey Baked Ham before! When we went to pick up the ham, he was most gracious in providing an ample ham, as well as some extra pieces to make sure we had enough to serve. 

We are so grateful to the Honey Baked Ham, for helping us be able to serve a beautiful and tasty ham to the residents of the Ronald McDonald House of Cleveland! Their generosity, care, and spirit of giving brightened our holidays!  Thank you so much!
And a wonderful company! Thank you!!
 
*Picture Courtesy of Honey Baked Ham

No comments:

Post a Comment